The Timberline counseling team builds and maintains strong relationships across all grade levels by providing a comprehensive, developmentally appropriate counseling program in collaboration with other educators, families and the community. They will advocate for all students’ growth in social/emotional development, academic success, and career and postsecondary readiness.
Click here to see the Timberline PK8 Counseling Website
Timberline students will grow into healthy, productive adults who are lifelong learners, embrace their own value, and feel empowered with the knowledge and skills to be successful in their chosen path.
As your Timberline counselors, our goal is to ensure school feels like a safe, positive, and inclusive learning environment for all students. There are many ways we support students at school in their academic and personal growth! Below you will find the primary services counselors provide at Timberline
Academic & College/Career Readiness Supports:
- Implementation of the ICAP (Individual Career and Academic Plan) program
- Assist in appropriate class placements and schedule changes (Middle School)
- Work with students to cultivate and develop their personalized academic and career paths
- Helping students develop strategies that allow them to maximize their academic potential
- Classroom Counseling Lessons that create a culture of resiliency and kindness. These provide students the opportunity to learn and practice a variety of social/emotional, academic, and college/career oriented skills.
- Small Group Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Refer, collaborate, and consult with outside community mental health services
- Coordinate 504 Plans for qualified students
- Please visit the Student Services Blog for further information regarding 504 processes in SVVSD.
The Timberline Counseling team has created virtual counseling offices to provide students and families with opportunities to explore and practice different social emotional skills at home!